The COMMUTE project whitch is about urban mobility within the scope of the law on energy transition, was launched on friday the 13th of april in Toulouse in the presence of its main speakers.
Round tables were organized around different themes and experiments:
- The COMMUTE adventure: co-construction and collective intelligence
- Collaborative public-private governance in urban mobility
- The different COMMUTE experiments: carpooling, multimodal hub, digital platform, new working methods, etc...
This kick-off was a success with over 100 participants.
For three years, Toulouse Métropole, Tisséo Collectivités, Airbus, ATR, Safran, Afnor, Sopra-Steria, the Club d'entreprises Réussir, Toulouse-Blagnac airport and of course the European Commission will work together within the framework of collaborative governance in the field of urban mobility and innovative solutions for :
- Improve the lives of residents and employees
- Improve the energy performance and air quality of the area
- Strengthen its economic attractiveness
- Reinforce its demographic attractiveness