The experimentations conducted within the scope of the Smart City approach are intended to co-construct tomorrow’s Metropolis.
To imagine tomorrow's Metropolis, Toulouse has committed to the Smart City Open Metropolis approach in favour of a collaborative metropolis that adopts the most powerful technologies to facilitate citizens' daily lives and make public action more effective.
To co-construct the city, it has committed to a collaborative approach with the start-ups in the economic area.
The experimentation's implementation was launched in 2015.
=> See the deliberation of the Metropolis's Council of 25 June 2016 (download in .pdf format)
What are the experimentations intended for?
- Allow for full scale tests in the urban space,
- Open the way for new services thanks to the provision of some of the local authority's data.
- Serve as a springboard for local start-ups to boost their development and give them a higher profile both nationally and internationally.
- Spotminder : digital social wall display to show social network flows corresponding to a given event
- Myfeelback : analyses of responses following on from surveys conducted after an intervention either in a public or private framework.
- Qui dit miam : (who says yummy): application to display the canteen menus for nursery and primary schools
- Helpiness : Design and development of a supportive social network
- Telegrafik : a home warning and monitoring service for frail or vulnerable people
- Coovia :application offering an urban car sharing service
- Parkisseo : application offering an intelligent parking solution by displaying available parking spots
- Citymeo : turnkey screen communication solution
- Ze-Watt: global service to recharge electric vehicles at professional locations
- Adveez : fall detection watch to monitor the elderly
- Nacelles : connected urban furniture and street social network
- Willty : sports motivation programme
- Oabike : application to support the use of bikes in businesses.
- Citizen Farm : urban farm operating with aquaponics installed on public space.
- Alg&You : Fresh spirulina pilot production plant
- Vériclean : application for hygiene in restaurants
- ThirtyOne : electrically assisted bicycle manufactured in the department
The Call for Projects is permanent